02/03/14

Starkbeats - Feel the Riddum ft Rebecca Winfield (Genser Remix)

Finally, i'm back to work again. But, first, i don't know what i want to do. I'm so bored everyday to do my lazy routine, like watching tv, playing games in the notebook, checking my whole social medias in my phone and in notebook, not creating something useful for my life.

So, i decide to find some remix competition to challenge myself and find the experience of music producing. And, i came to remixcomps.com and i entered to the" Starkbeats - Feel the Riddum ft Rebecca Winfield" Remix Competition. And, i download the remix stems, and wait it complete. After that, I tried to compose the stems and tweak it. Originally, it was a House track. And, i remix it into a Drum & Bass track. With the jungle amen breaks and plenty glitch hop, I hope the track will be liked and be able to win the competition.


For more further information about the comps: 

I think, that's all for the bloggie update. I hope this post will be interesting and maybe useful. Stay safe, and guten nacht, folks!

2/3/2K14

Have a great March!
Oral thrush didgeridoo player



1 komentar:

  1. Finally, i'm back to work again. But, first, i don't know what i want to do. I'm so bored everyday to do my lazy routine, like watching tv, playing games in the notebook, checking my whole social medias in my phone and in notebook, not creating something useful for my life.


    semangat dong genial!:) ayo kita sama-sama do something productive. lakukan mulai dari hal kecil yang berguna buat diri kita sendiri dulu:) keluar dari comfort zone! semangat Genial:)

    BalasHapus